Terms of Sales & Service
Terms of Sale & Service
General Terms of Sale:
- Inspection of Product upon Receipt br>
You must examine the Product and Accessories when you receive them.
- Shipment and Title br>
Happy Vallley PC will arrange to ship the Product and Accessories to your address per your request. Title to the Product and Accessories passes to you upon delivery to the carrier and risk of loss passes to you upon delivery.
Happy Vallley PC Limited Warranties:
Happy Vallley PC warrants the OPCS desktop, notebook, and server system to be free from defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase including parts and labor.
All other parts:
All other products carried and sold by Happy Vallley PC are subject to manufacturer warranty. No refunds are allowed on clearance items.
For technical services performed by Happy Vallley PC, there will be a 30 day warranty for labor.
Under Happy Vallley PC Warranty & Support Program, coverage will not apply to defects or damage resulting from:
- Improper packing during return shipment to us
- Damages for loss of data on software restoration
- Disasters such as floods, fires, winds, earthquakes or lightning
- Failure to provide the proper installation environment
- Peripherals not purchased from Happy Vallley PC or unauthorized attachments
- Service by any other service center
- Any other type of abuse, misuse, physical damage or neglect
- Or where the serial number or rating label has been removed, defaced, or altered
Manufacturer Rebate Information:
Rebate and coupon offers provided by manufacturers are subjected to the terms specified by the manufacturer. Mail-In Rebates amounts will NOT be deducted from the selling price of the particular product directly and customer will receive a rebate claim coupon with manufacturer claim instructions. The customer is responsible for paying any sales tax on the selling price before the mail-in-rebate.
Return, Refund & Exchange Policy:
For items purchased from Happy Vallley PC.
- 7 DAY RETURN/EXCHANGE: No refunds or exchanges are allowed after 7 days from the date of purchase.
- Opened and non-defective items are subject to a 15% restocking fee on any return or exchange.
- All items returned or exchanged must be in a “like new” condition with original box, packaging materials, contents, manuals, and accessories. Missing or damaged items are subject to a special handling charge.
- Happy Vallley PC reserves the right to charge a restocking fee to any customer up to 40% due to excessive returns. The definition of “excessive” is at the sole discretion of a Happy Vallley PC manager.
- Shipping and Handling Fees are non refundable.
- Original receipt required for any return, refund or exchange.
- Special order items are subject to a 40% restocking fee if order is cancelled or item is returned.
- Software, Consumable CD Media including CD-R Media, DVD-R Media and others, CD titles, blank CD, diskettes, printer cartridges, and other consumable items may not be exchanged or returned for a refund.
- Printers can only be returned and refunded if the toner/cartridge has not been installed.
- Gift Cards may not be returned or exchanged.
- Clearance items may not be returned for refund.
Method of Refund:
Refunds on Cash or ATM purchases under $100.00 will be paid at the time of product return and upon product inspection. Refunds on cash purchases in excess of $100.00 and check purchases will be issued by check from Happy Vallley PC within 15 business days* of the return date. Refunds on purchases made with a credit card will only be made to the same card. All customer returned checks will be subject to a $30 service fee. *Business days are defined from Monday to Friday only, Saturday and Sunday are excluded.
Happy Vallley PC Repair Services:
When Customers authorize Happy Vallley PC to perform repair and/or upgrade service on their computer systems, they should assume all liability and responsibility caused by any service. Customers should also understand the following may occur:
- Any upgrade, repair, and/or service may void the original manufacturer’s warranty
- Happy Vallley PC is not responsible for any software issues
- Happy Vallley PC is not liable or responsible for any and all computer(s) and/or parts left after 90 days of written notice of completion of the service, repair and/or upgrade.
- If customer has a service, repair and/or upgrade balance due or is unpaid, the serviced computer(s) and/or parts shall become the property of Happy Vallley PC after 90 days of written notice.
- Happy Vallley PC does not guarantee the integrity or validity of any data transfers. Customers should back up all the data which are stored in their computers before they are sent/ released to Happy Vallley PC for any service.
- Happy Vallley PC is not responsible for any loss of data or damages resulted from loss of data for any serviced computer(s)
- Happy Vallley PC is not responsible for any damages and/or failures of any and all computer(s) that may result during any service rendered by an Happy Vallley PC employee or employer.
Under no circumstances is Happy Vallley PC responsible for any incidental or consequential damages which may occur during use of the item purchased from Happy Vallley PC or as a result of the product’s failure to perform. In all Cases, the customer’s sole remedy for a product failure is limited to a replacement product or, at Happy Vallley PC’s discretion, a refund not to exceed the original purchase price of the item. Except and to the extent expressly set forth above, there are no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and Happy Vallley PC expressly disclaims all warranties not stated herein. Some states or provinces do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitations on how long an implied warranty will last. Therefore, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
Happy Vallley PC Self-Configuration Agreement:
- I understand that I am purchasing computer components in an unconfigured state and untested by Happy Vallley PC (Tested by Manufacturer only), I agree that if I am unable to configure the components into a satisfactory working condition, I will pay all applicable installation and testing charges for Happy Vallley PC to configure and test my system/components. I further understand that the manufacturer’s warranties do not cover misuse or damage resulting from improper installation by non-authorized service technicians.
- I agree that Happy Vallley PC technicians are NOT required to teach me the installation process step-by-step either in-store, by telephone, or by any other means of communication. Happy Vallley PC is NOT liable for any damage done to the computer or components resulting from installation done by the customer.
- Happy Vallley PC employees or employers are encouraged NOT to give any type of installation assistance to the customers due to liability reasons.
Happy Vallley PC reserves the right to modify or alter its warranty and return policy at any time, without notice to customer.
Copyright © 2011 Happy Valley PC, LLC